Puly Caff Bean to Cup Cleaning Tablets 100 x 1g
(Price shown excludes VAT)
Supplied in a handy tub of 100 tablets.
These 1g fast dissolving cleaning tablets have been formulated for use in all commercial espresso and bean-to-cup machines, these tablets contain special detergents to ensure perfect cleaning and hygeine every time. 90% biodegradable. Please read your equipment manufacturer's recommended instructions prior to use.
Puly is known by caterers and baristas the world over, so you can buy with confidence.
This product can also be used for soaking cups, teapots, etc, to dissolve all traces of coffee, tea and milk from your crockery without damage or colour fading.
Direction for use:
For complete cleaning of the brewing filter, filter holder and backflush valve unit:
- place a backflush disc in the filter holder;
- use the normal coffee filter basket and add 1 teaspoon (about 3 - 10g) of Puly Caff;
- start the brewing cycle and wait for a minimum of 30 seconds before draining off the water, then rinse thoroughly until the water drained is completely clean.
Cleaning of the shower plate and backflush valve unit only:
- replace the filter with holes with a blanking disc;
- add 1 teaspoon (about 3 - 10g) of Puly Caff;
- start the brewing cycle and wait for a minimum of 30 seconds before draining the water, then rinse thoroughly until the water drained is completely clean.
To clean brewing filters, filter holders, crockery, etc: prepare a solution of 2 teaspoons (about 6 - 20g) of Puly Caff for every litre of hot water, using the Puly Caff soak cleaning system or suitable plastic, stainless steel or glass containers. Ensure you leave the items to soak for a minimum of 15 minutes (or overnight) before rinsing thoroughly with drinkable water.
Puly Caff is effective in removing coffee, tea or milk stains and even traces of lipstick from crockery, and leaving no odour or residue. Please note that these directions are only intended as a guide, and you should always read any instructions available from the manufacturer of your equipment first.