SAGE by Heston Blumenthal
"The Barista Express" with conical burr and dose control
The natural oils that give espresso and a cappuccino their rich, creamy flavours start to quickly degrade as soon as the beans are ground. This product not only grinds it fresh straight into the filter for you, it delivers the right amount of coffee too.
There are 18 grind settings from course to fine for optimal espresso extraction as well as instant hot water for making long blacks and pre-heating cups.
Additional Features: Electronic PID temperature control, true low pressure pre-infusion, high 1850W power, dedicated hot water outlet, water filtration system.
Included Accessories: The Razor Dosing Tool, on-board tamper, 54mm portfilter, stainless steel frothing jug, water filters, cleaning disc, tool & tablets.
- Grinds, doses and extracts – from whole bean to flavourful espresso in under a minute
- 250g bean hopper holds enough for 25 shots of espresso and has an integrated stainless steel conical burr grinder. Pre-ground beans can also be used
- 15 grind settings from coarse to fine
- 2 litre top-fill water tank with integrated water filtration
- Adjustable dose so you can tailor to your taste
- 15 bar pressure builds gradually at first for an even extraction
- Thermacoil heating system with adjustable temperature control
- High power milk frothing arm
- Instant hot water for long black coffees
- 6-cup warming tray
- Single and double filter baskets, 480ml stainless steel frothing jug and cleaning kit incl.
- Easy to clean – excess water is extracted to make removing coffee grounds cleaner
Heston's Tip: "Check the ‘roasted on’ date on the bag and if it doesn’t have one don’t buy it as it’s almost certainly not fresh (your best chance is at your local café – the one with the queue out the door!)
Try to buy one small bag at a time so that you can use it all within a few weeks. You won’t believe how much difference freshly roasted beans make."
(Price shown excludes VAT)
Customers also viewed
£2,130.00 (inc Tax) £1,775.00 (ex Tax)